Indulge in the mouthwatering essence of Granddaddy's secret sauce as it elevates tender grilled chicken to new heights. Paired with charred veggies, this BBQ delight is a flavor sensation you won't want to miss!
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Granddaddy's secret sauce
- Vegetables (onions, green peppers, mushrooms, etc.), sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
2. Season the chicken breasts with a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Brush a generous amount of Granddaddy's secret sauce onto both sides of the chicken breasts.
4. Place the chicken on the grill and cook for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) and the chicken is no longer pink in the center.
5. While the chicken is cooking, grill the sliced vegetables until they are slightly charred and tender. You can brush some of the secret sauce onto the vegetables as well.
6. Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
7. Serve the sliced chicken with the grilled vegetables on the side. Drizzle more of Granddaddy's secret sauce over the top if desired.
8. Enjoy your delicious and flavorful Granddaddy's secret sauce Chicken BBQ Grilled dish!
Remember to adjust cooking times based on the thickness of the chicken breasts and the heat of your grill. Enjoy your meal & let us know how it turned out!